Sunday, May 19, 2013

OUIJA NO MORE



I said, “Any evil spirits on this board, leave now.”

WHISH! The planchette flew out from under our fingers and into the upper right hand corner. “NO.”

Lisa let out a frightened squeak as the rest of us gasped.

Suddenly, the planchette slid hard and fast, again, with no one touching it, to the letter W. It continued: H – Y – D – I – D – Y – O – U – L – E – A – V – E – M – E

~~~~~~~~
This week I have been given the special privilege of having a guest post featured by Jeffrey Allen Davis, author of Invasion of the Ninja and Lily's Redemption.  Mouse over those titles to find them on Amazon.com.

Jeffrey has been a source of great encouragement to me over the last few years and I have enjoyed reading some of the novel he is currently working on.  He writes exciting Christian fiction stories and his current work is about a Ouija board.  To read the rest of my personal Ouija board account, OUIJA NO MORE, go to The Blog of Jeffrey Allen Davis.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the post, Pennie. You have a truly amazing testimony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jeffrey. Thank you for having me as a guest on your blog. It was an honor! God bless you!

      Delete